Aunt Rose's generosity and hospitality make me the Realtor I am today.
Moving to a new home, new neighborhood, and new city can be both exciting and frightening.
In the early days of our relocation from Florida to Ann Arbor, my husband's Aunt Rose made my family's transition fun, educational, and easy. She was available to answer questions and provide knowledgeable referrals for retail, restaurants and qualified service providers in the area.
With a spirit of kindness and compassion, Aunt Rose became our trusted advisor and made Ann Arbor feel like home almost immediately.
Though Aunt Rose is no longer with us, my mission is to carry on her spirit of generosity and hospitality to all. To pay it forward, I commit to extending her level of care to people making the transition to a new home or selling an existing home in our community.
Awards & Achievements:
- President's Diamond Award recipient 2022
- Achieved $50M Careeer Sales in 2022.
- MVP- Caerusnet 2022 Team Award
- Achieved $40M Career Sales in 2020. Diamond award recipient.
- Awarded a CTA designation in 2019 (Certified Tourism Ambassador).
- Achieved $30M Career Sales in 2018. Diamond award recipient
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Ninja Training - 3 Key Ninja Success Areas
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Actions
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Mindset
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Skill sets
- Successfully completed 2 hour of continuing education on Historical Real Estate Education, February, 2018
- Successfully completed 3 hours of Biennial NAR Code of Ethics training, February, 2018
- Successfully completed 2 hours of non-distance legal continuing education. Common Problems with Residential Leases, February, 2018
- Sales Award for 5.4 Million Dollar Sales Volume (2017)
I am dedicated to living by these core values:
- Live by the "Get By Giving" Philosophy
- Make my client's #1 Goal, my #1 Goal.
- Live up to my standards, despite temptations to lower them.
- Be willing to work toward a common good.
- Do what I say I will do, sometimes more, just never less.
I am a Realtor
I Pledge Myself:
- To protect the individual right of real estate ownership and to widen the opportunity to enjoy it;
- To be honorable and honest in all dealings;
- To seek better to represent my clients by building my knowledge and competence;
- To act fairly towards all in the spirit of the Golden Rule;
- To serve well my community, and through it my country;
- To observe the REALTORS® Code of Ethics and conform my conduct to its lofty ideals.
Your Realtor really did a great job staging the house and getting everything taken care of quickly. And you know me, I am not easily impressed, but I was very impressed with her.
What's My Home Worth?
Enter your address below for home value estimates.
Get in Touch
I'd love to work with you. Send a message with the link below, call or text!