Aunt Rose's generosity and hospitality make me the Realtor I am today.
Moving to a new home, new neighborhood, and new city can be both exciting and frightening.
In the early days of our relocation from Florida to Ann Arbor, my husband's Aunt Rose made my family's transition fun, educational, and easy. She was available to answer questions and provide knowledgeable referrals for retail, restaurants and qualified service providers in the area.
With a spirit of kindness and compassion, Aunt Rose became our trusted advisor and made Ann Arbor feel like home almost immediately.
Though Aunt Rose is no longer with us, my mission is to carry on her spirit of generosity and hospitality to all. To pay it forward, I commit to extending her level of care to people making the transition to a new home or selling an existing home in our community.
Awards & Achievements:
- President's Diamond Award recipient 2022
- Achieved $50M Careeer Sales in 2022.
- MVP- Caerusnet 2022 Team Award
- Achieved $40M Career Sales in 2020. Diamond award recipient.
- Awarded a CTA designation in 2019 (Certified Tourism Ambassador).
- Achieved $30M Career Sales in 2018. Diamond award recipient
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Ninja Training - 3 Key Ninja Success Areas
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Actions
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Mindset
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Skill sets
- Successfully completed 2 hour of continuing education on Historical Real Estate Education, February, 2018
- Successfully completed 3 hours of Biennial NAR Code of Ethics training, February, 2018
- Successfully completed 2 hours of non-distance legal continuing education. Common Problems with Residential Leases, February, 2018
- Sales Award for 5.4 Million Dollar Sales Volume (2017)
I am dedicated to living by these core values:
- Live by the "Get By Giving" Philosophy
- Make my client's #1 Goal, my #1 Goal.
- Live up to my standards, despite temptations to lower them.
- Be willing to work toward a common good.
- Do what I say I will do, sometimes more, just never less.
I am a Realtor
I Pledge Myself:
- To protect the individual right of real estate ownership and to widen the opportunity to enjoy it;
- To be honorable and honest in all dealings;
- To seek better to represent my clients by building my knowledge and competence;
- To act fairly towards all in the spirit of the Golden Rule;
- To serve well my community, and through it my country;
- To observe the REALTORS® Code of Ethics and conform my conduct to its lofty ideals.
Ann Arbor - East
2452 E. Stadium Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
“Your Realtor really did a great job staging the house and getting everything taken care of quickly. And you know me, I am not easily impressed, but I was very impressed with her. ”
“Barbara,, , I know we talked a little the other day at the closing, but I wanted to tell you again how much help you were in getting my house sold. Especially with me leaving out of town and you willing to do the little things that I couldn't do. ”
“"Thank you for always thinking of me when your clients need lending support. It is an honor to work in partnership with you., Respectfully, Cherie"”
“I just want to take a moment to thank you for your professionalism and assistance with the transaction that we closed recently at 7726 Bay Tree Dr. It was a sincere pleasure to work with you. THANK YOU for your help during the process.”
“Learns the needs of the home seeker! Offers the best options accordingly. The best person to answer all your questions. I will recommend Barbara to anyone seeking residence. My Mom has numerous concerns and Barbara's compassion and quick reaction due to current availability resulted in such joy for my mother. Thank you so much!”